Hello and another warm welcome to #fortheloveofBLOG the linky that I run with Claire from The Pramshed.
How has your blogging week been?
Our week has gone by so fast that I can hardly believe it is time for another #fortheloveofBLOG!
Here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
- School is almost out for summer and I’ve been writing our summer bucket list – this is probably my favourite post from this week. Someone needs to inform the weather that it is actually summer though because all this rain we have been having just won’t do!
- My most popular post in terms of views has been my review of the Canon G7X. It’s a brilliant camera and I can’t recommend it enough if you are in the market for something special.
- As we are half way through the year I decided to write my own blogging goals list post so that I can focus my time and efforts over the next six months. It will hopefully be useful to look back on when we reach December and take stock of what I have achieved and what I still need to do.
- This week I have been fortunate enough to work with some lovely brands and have been selected to be a brand ambassador for Heavenly Tasty Organics. This is my first role as a brand ambassador and a collaboration that I am quite excited about!
- I was thrilled to become a part of the Channel Mum team on YouTube. I’ve been watching the lovely ladies on Channel Mum for months now so it is a really big honour to join them. I’ve uploaded two vlogs this week; Sophie’s six month update and What’s in Sophie’s Holiday Bag. I think it must be my internet speed but it take SO long to upload a vlog – about 14 hours on average!
- I’ve created a new hashtag community over on Instagram called #mydarlingmemory which you can read about as one of my linked posts this week. I would really love your support over there 🙂
For the next two week’s on #fortheloveofBLOG I will be on holiday so we will have a lovely guest host in place helping Claire out. You can still link up on my site as normal but I won’t be around to retweet and comment.
My favourite post from week 10 was ‘The First Time I Held You’ by Happy Go Mummy – such a touching and beautiful letter to her preemie baby. Go and read and share the love if you haven’t already. Thanks for sharing with us Charlotte – don’t forget to pick up your featured blogger badge!
Here is the badge for this week’s linky – please make sure you add it to your posts and we will love you forever 🙂
Have a lovely couple of week’s everyone and I will catch up with you when I get back.
Lots of love