The Baby and Toddler Show is one of the biggest events in the parenting calendar. Each year I hear so many great things about the shows and so I was really delighted to be invited along this year.
My friend and I are going to be ditching the men folk (how very sexist of me – men folk are of course more than welcome) and spending the day at EventCity in Manchester from 7-9 October.
The Baby and Toddler Show has an impressive line-up of some of the biggest brands, latest gadgets and products and expert advice. When you have a name like A Mum Track Mind, then this is pretty much the perfect day out! I will be able to indulge my passion for all things Mummyhood and parenting without anyone rolling their eyes behind my back. If they have wine then it’s like the holy grail of Mama’s. Coffee and cake will do though.
A few of the highlights that I’m looking forward to include:
- All the amazing, unbeatable deals that are laid on exclusively for this event. So that means some serious shopping is going down – whoop!
- Meeting some of the best brands – as blogger and a Mother, this seems like an unmissable opportunity!
- Trying out the Cheeky Rascals pop-up sling library. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect baby carrier for Sophie so this is great timing.
- Goody bags – yep, I’m that shallow.
- Generally just enjoying a really brilliant day out in a place that caters for and celebrates parents and their young children.
Sounds fantastic doesn’t it? As you can see by the title of this post, I have a pair of free tickets to giveaway so you could be there too! All you have to do is enter the rafflecopter giveaway below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway