One of the joys of having children is getting to shop for their little clothes and this week I’m bringing you a review of JoJo Maman Bébé’s cuter than cute Autumn collection. You only have to take a cursory glance at my YouTube channel to know that I am a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to my children. I am quite selective about the brands that I shop from however. It goes without saying that I want good quality clothing that washes well but I also look for a more traditional style. I like babies and little people to look like babies and little people. Call me old fashioned but that’s just my preference. JoJo Maman Bébé do this style so well.
I first came across JoJo Maman Bébé when Sophie was just a few months old. We were visiting family in Reigate and popped into their oh so cute store. My lovely sister in law picked out a dress, some bibs and a grow bag for Sophie and from that moment on I was hooked. Something to do with that very French ‘je ne sais quoi’ style, the durability and washability has converted me into a loyal customer.
This week for review JoJo Maman Bébé sent across two beautiful cord dresses, tights and tops with Peter Pan collars for Sophie and her cousin to try out. They are running a multi buy offer throughout October and these were the offers on the clothes:
- Save £5 when you buy 2 Pretty Cord Dresses (Usually £20 per dress)
- 2 pairs of Plain Tights for £10 (usually £6 per pair)
- Save £5 when you buy 2 Baby Body Suits
- Save £5 when you buy 2 Peter Pan Tops
Don’t they look adorable? I think it’s the Peter Pan collars and floral hems that really set these little outfits off and it is those extra details that make the JoJo Maman Bébé clothes so lovely. Sophie and Darcy are wearing the same dress and it comes in a range of five different beautiful, autumnal colours.
- Good quality, thick cotton – perfect for keeping little people warm during Autumn / Winter.
- A lovely selection of colours to choose from.
- Timeless cut, style and length – so pretty!
- Sweet extra details such as the frill cap sleeves and floral hems.
- The extra Peter Pan collar detail on the tops (for older children) and the body suit for babies – this really adds that classic appeal to the outfit.
- The rubber grips on the soles of the tights – very practical.
- Good mid-range price point.
- How adorable the girls look in these coordinated outfits!!
I truly love these outfits but if I were to change something it would be the buttons on the back of the dresses. Particularly in the baby range, I think it would be much more practical if there were poppers instead.
If you love JoJo Maman Bébé too or if you haven’t yet tried shopping with this brand then I do highly recommend them, especially when they have their multi buy offers on as you can pick up some lovely things at a bargain price. During October you can also save £10 when buying two of their coats – an offer that isn’t usually included in their multi buy range so if you’re needing new coats don’t miss out.
Let me know what you think of the girl’s outfits in the comments box below? I’d love to hear what your favourite pieces are from JoJo Maman Bébé this season and whether you love to put your little ones in coordinated outfits too.
Although I was sent these adorable outfits for review JoJo Maman Bébé, these are my own, honest opinions.