If you are a new blogger or simply stuck in a blogging rut then this one’s for you.When I first started out with this blogging thing, so many people recommended that I got involved with Linky’s and to be honest I had no idea what they were talking about. The lovely Cuddle Fairy has written a post about what Linky’s are and how to use them, which I’ve linked in my previous post So You Want to Have a Successful Blog?
If you are new to the concept then definitely go and check out her post – there’s no need for me to reinvent the wheel by telling you here.
Anyway, I love getting involved in Linky parties (yes, they are actually called that). It’s a great way to interact with other bloggers and also to get your posts seen. The more you read and comment, the more you will find others will return the favour so it’s a really proactive way of increasing your blog traffic and putting your stuff out there.
“Great!” I hear you say but where do I find them and which ones should I link up with?
Well look no further my blogging friends because I have compiled a go-to list of my favourite Linky’s on the day that they ‘go live’ which I am going to share with you now:
- #MarvMondays hosted by the ever stylish My Petite Canard and lovely Hello Archie
- #BigPinkLink hosted by the ever colourful Pink Pear Bear and the hilarious This Mums Life
- #ABrandNewDay hosted by the positive thinking Two Tiny Hands
- #TwinklyTuesdays hosted by the lovely Lisa from Mummascribbles
- #WickedWednesdays hosted by the one and only Brummy Mummy of Two
- #BloggerClubUK hosted by the legendary Mudpie Friday’s and Cuddle Fairy
- #TheBabyFormula hosted by top Mummy, New Mummy Blog
- #Coolmumclub hosted by the honest Mum Muddling Through
- #Familyfun hosted by the inspirational Diary of an Imperfect Mum
- #BrillBlogPosts hosted by the quite frankly blogging genuis Honest Mum
- #StayClassy hosted by the hilarious The Mum Project
- #TheList hosted by the blogging powerhouses You Baby Me Mummy and Mr and Mrs T Plus 3
- #FabFridayPost hosted by the classy Ethan & Evelyn
- #PicknMix hosted by the artistic A Cornish Mum and the down to earth Mummy and Monkeys
- #Fortheloveofblog hosted by myself and the lovely The Pramshed
- #KCACOLS (Keep Calm and Carry on Linking Sundays) hosted by the brilliant A Moment with Franca
If you run a Linky or know of any other really great ones to join in with, why not let me know in the comments box below? I’d love to hear from you and in the meantime, keep on linking!