The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers and is made up of a sort of chain letter involving a series of questions that you answer. You then pass on a new set of questions to the bloggers that you nominate. So big thanks to Motherhood IRL for my nomination – go and check out her blog, it’s well worth a read.
Here are the questions set for me:
1. What is your favourite book and why? A difficult one as there are so many to choose from! I think one that I love and have read time and time again is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It’s such a warm tale of family life and the bond between the sisters always reminded me of me and my three sisters growing up. It’s a book I can go back to time and time again and never get bored. Such a classic!
2. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do? Put a good amount of it aside for my kids when they are older. Boring but true.
3. Tea or Coffee? Both! It just depends what mood I am in. If I had to live without one I would say I’d choose to keep tea. Oh wait, no. I don’t know! Argh!
4. Do you have a pet and if so, what is it? I have two dogs, my little fur babies, Coco and Charlie. They are a cross between Jack Russell’s and Pugs and naughty as you like! I also have a guinea pig called Bugsy.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would live right here in the UK. I love it here, although I would like to move somewhere slightly more rural with lots of land. I always say that there is nowhere better than the UK – we don’t have much in the way of natural disasters, wildlife that will poison or eat you and when the sun is shining there are some amazing places to visit. I love it.
6. What is your earliest memory? I think my earliest memory is standing up in my cot after a midday nap and pretending to be a lion in the zoo and roaring at anyone who would listen. I don’t know how young I would have been but I must have been pretty young to still be in a cot with sides!
7. A night in with Netflix or a cinema date? Cinema definitely. I love going getting popcorn or a pick n mix of sweets like a big kid!
8. Do you sing in the shower? Almost always! Why do we always think we sound better in there?!
9. What is your favourite TV show? I love rubbish TV, sad to say. But rubbish reality TV aside we have been absolutely loving The Blacklist recently. Also partial to a bit of Game of Thrones.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I believe in lust at first site though and that can sometimes lead to love.
11. If you could have a chat with any person, living or dead, who would it be? I’d like to chat with my Great Grandmother. I’m told we look alike and it would be amazing to have the chance to meet her . I come from a long line of colourful females so I know she would have a story or two to tell me.
Here are my questions:
- What is your greatest achievement to date?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Have you ever been on TV?
- What is your favourite type of holiday?
- When you were younger, how many kids did you want?
- Bath or shower?
- What is your most essential household appliance?
- Night owl or early riser?
- What was the last film you watched?
- How many continents have you visited?
- If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
I nominate the following lovely bloggers:
Thanks again to Motherhood IRL for the nomination! xx