A Mum Track Mind is an award winning blog, written by me, Fi (hello!) – a mother of two, based ‘oop North’ in the Lancashire countryside.
As the creator behind the blog, I have grown this blog from nothing to award winning in under 2 years with a growing social following that currently sits at 30,000+ at the time of writing this.
Featured in both national and local press, on live TV and radio and in many reputable online blogs and parenting websites – this is a blog that busy mum’s pop back to time and time again.
Featuring lifestyle content, food, recipes, travel and parenting content – this is a blog that is relatable and useful to all parents, those winging it and those who are pretending to have it all together.
Why should you work with us?
I only work with brands that I truly love, use myself and respect, which means a collaboration between us will always receive the…
best of my attention, creativity, photography, social content and enthusiasm
Working together should always be beneficial to audience, blogger and brand, which means I only take on work where I feel the brand campaign objectives will best serve my audience.
I have previously worked with a number of brands including John Lewis, Charlotte Tilbury, Huggies, Selfridges, P&O Cruises as well as many newer brands that spark my curiosity and customer loyalty such as Kit & Kin. I also write copy and run social media accounts for brands so please feel free to enquire about these services.
How we can work together
- Video content – please have a look at my YouTube content where I feature a lot of life hacks, cleaning and organisational content for busy mum’s.
- Sponsored content – If the message is on brand and beneficial for my readership I write engaging and informative sponsored content to support brand campaigns.
- Brand ambassadorship – representing your brand for a year or season at at time is a lovely way to support and raise awareness for your yearly objectives.
- Social media coverage – Twitter parties, Instagram lives, Facebook lives and of course a spot on my beloved Instagram feed where I receive consistently high engagement.
- Product reviews / competitions – where I feel this will be of interest to my readers, I’d love to support your brand by reviewing a product.
- Copywriting and social media management – this is my profession outside of the blog so I would be happy to chat to you about how we can use both of these tools to grow your business and support your brand.
If you want to get in touch please contact me at email@example.com for further information and a full media kit.
Please note that all opinion’s will be my own and to conform with legal requirements, all sponsored posts, gifted products and brand work with be disclosed appropriately in accordance with the ASA guidelines.